Providing Time to Focus – Putting Plans into Action – Promoting Growth
I enable entrepreneurs to focus on what matters to them by providing the support they need to put their plans into action, achieve their business goals and grow their business.
As well as general administrative skills, I also have experience in Project Management and Business Development support, including email campaigns, social media and event support and diary management. I have an NVQ Level 3 in Customer Service and a Certificate of Higher Education in Social Sciences.
Some examples of support I have provided include:
• Project Management for a Business Development Programme building new online businesses
• Case Management for an expert witness
• Business Development for an expert witness service
• Organising fieldwork appointments at Local Authorities for social care consultants
• Facilitation of meetings (including Board meetings)
• Expenses and account preparation ready for self-assessment
• Online research prior to multi-million-pound tender submission
• Facebook page moderating
• Facebook page contributions and website construction for a sole trader
• Management of expert witness caseload
As well as being registered as a Data Controller with ICO and with HMR&C for Anti-Money Laundering, I also have the benefit of both Professional Indemnity Insurance and Public Liability Insurance.